EOIs invited for Christie Park canteen
Gladesville Hornsby Football Association is calling expressions of interest from interested parties to operate the canteen at Christie Park from March 2018.
Christie Park is currently undergoing a redevelopment by Ryde Council with the installation of two synthetic fields. Christie Park is located at Macquarie Park, Sydney and is used by GHFA and its representative teams as well as three other local representative clubs.
The canteen is scheduled to open at a minimum of the following dates/times:
Weekends (Sat & Sun): from February to September, 8.30am to 9.00pm:
Competition matches: 2 fields operating with up to 8 matches per field per day (est over 1000 people per day).
Mondays from May to August, 5pm to 9pm:
GHFA Academy: up to 300 children (plus parents) per night
There will also be other opportunities, such as trial days and for corporate and summer football competitions.
Interested parties are required to meet the following requirements:
- Source staff to meet the minimum opening dates and times listed above.
- Have or be willing to obtain suitable food handling qualifications.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check.
- Comply with hygiene legislation/regulations.
- Have menu items and costs approved by GHFA
The canteen is not fitted out, so the operator would be required to provide the necessary equipment to operate the canteen.