GHFA Competition start date - 1 April
The first round of GHFA Competition will be on the weekend of 1 & 2 April 2017.
Draws will be done for the first 4 rounds with the aim of publishing them on the GHFA website by 24 March. The remaining rounds will be published in the weeks following.
The key dates are:
- Premiership competition rounds to finish on July 8 (subject to wash out rescheduling)
- Non-competitive age groups U6-U11 to finish August 12
- Note there is no play over the Easter weekend
- PL & SL and 6 team competitions also play on Queens Birthday Monday June 12
- Championship finals - all divisions: August 19/20
- PL & SL Grand Finals - August 26/27
All of the above dates are subject to wet weather & other rescheduling- you should always check the online fixtures for changes.
All questions regarding the draw must be directed to your club