Epping Eastwood FC

EEW logo 200x200  

EEW strip 200x345

Our Club was established by Herbert Lincoln Gilmour and his son Keith Lincoln Gilmour in 1952. There was no formal structure to the Club or elected officials at the very start. The Gilmours organised a few friendly games, in which 26 year old Keith played at Epping Oval in 1952. The team played as "Epping Eastwood". The Gilmours and particularly Keith established a number of other clubs and then GHFA.
Club Acronym:
EEW
Club Contact:
Ian Smith - 9876 5708
e...@tpg.com.au
Age Groups:
 
Post Codes:
 
Local Suburbs:
 
Home Grounds:
Boronia Park
Club Colours:
Yellow & Black
1000 characters left
Add files