23. Functions of Committees
(1) The functions of the Disciplinary Committee, Appeals Tribunal and General Purposes Tribunal are set out in the GHFA Grievance and Disciplinary Regulations which form part of the By-Laws.
(2) Strip Committee:
(a) The Strip Committee shall be empowered to approve or reject any new strip or changes to existing strip (including advertising) and to require alternate strip to be used against certain Clubs where colours are similar.
(b) The Strip Committee shall maintain a record of strip approved and requirements for changing to alternate strip and shall meet as required having been given 48 hours notice, however notice may be waived at the discretion of the Chairperson.
(3) Grading Committee:
The Grading Committee shall grade all teams who play in GHFA Inc.
(4) Management Committee:
Half of Affiliated Clubs
(2) Admission or rejection of applications by persons for regrading or transfers.
(3) Approval or rejection of player's application for regrading or transfers.
(4) Suspension of any Club from participation in any competition or matches under the jurisdiction of the Association.
(5) Suspension or expulsion of any Club Official or Club Member (who is not an Association Official or member of the MC) from participation in Association affairs where such Club Official or Club Member is deemed guilty of conduct considered prejudicial to the interests of the Association.
(6) Control and management of all finances of the Association with the exception of honoraria.
(7) Control and management of all competitions and matches conducted by the Association.
(8) Instructions to the Competitions Director to make alterations to match results and point scores, resulting from cases or proved ineligibility of players.
(9) Formation of Sub-Committees such as Social, Constitution and Ladies Auxiliary etc.
(10) Appointment of delegates to represent the Association at meetings of the body to which it is affiliated. (The delegate/s shall vote as authorised by the Association or if not specifically instructed, in the manner they deem to be in the best interests of the game and the Association).
(5) Representative Committee:
The Representative Committee shall:
(a) Administer representative football for the Association.
(b) Foster and develop football in the Gladesville-Hornsby area at a representative level.
(c) Promote excellence in playing and coaching standards.
(d) Report its actions to the MC and supply the MC with regular reports on the progress of all representative teams of the Association.